FaceLovin.com has collected the best 10 quotes by American poet Charles Bukowski.
1. Writers are desperate people. And when they stop being desperate they stop being writers.
2. At 25, anybody can be a genius. At 50, you have to do something to become one.
3. Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.
4. If you succeed in deceiving somebody, it doesn’t mean that he is a fool. It just means that he trusts you more than you deserve.
5. Love is only for guitarists, Catholics and chess fanatics.
6. I’m married but I don’t have a wife. My wife is my own life.
7. Potential, I said, doesn’t mean a thing. You’ve got to do it. Almost every baby in a crib has more potential than I have.
8. I know my own shortcomings far too well to demand reciprocal love.
9. Sex is a great thing only when you’ve got nothing else to do.
10. I’m usually bad, but when I’m good, I’m damn good.